Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reviewing Books, Music and Movies A FOND DISTRACTION


Welcome to Ellen's Reviews.

Ever since my first novel was published in Nov. 2009, I have found it necessary to review other people's work to promote my own. At first the task seemed daunting as I crept into this unfamiliar territory, but once there, I found that I was comfortable enough to run for mayor.

So, I will slowly pull all of my review over here from the various internet hidey-holes where I've stored them, and we'll get them all in one blog. If you'd like me to review your book or product, check my blog profile for details. I'll certainly work stuff in as I write my next novel.

Okay then.

Let's go review!

Ellen C Maze
Author of the bestselling and unique vampire tale RABBIT: CHASING BETH RIDER

No comments:

Post a Comment