Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Review: K-I-L-L FM 100 Music to Die For by Teric Darken


K-I-L-L FM 100 Music to Die For by Teric Darken $10.75

DJ Carter "The Cart-Man" Jackson is a guy we can all relate to. He has a past that he's made a tenuous peace with, good and faithful friends working with him, and he's blessed to have a job he loves. Things go awry when a psychopathic killer breaks into the booth during his all-night shift. Now it is up to the DJ and the Killer Queen to survive the night--and survive the revealing of their individual murky and uncomfortable pasts.

The spiritual elements of the book touched me to the core. Rarely have I seen such excellent writing and rock-steady theology presented in a suspense thriller. In K - I - L - L FM 100: Music to Die For, there's a distinct and welcome absence of tired religiosity and pious "churchianity." Darken has melded the elements seamlessly into a terrific story that covers the deepest parts of man's (and woman's) heart.

Author Teric Darken weaves a thriller with heart and soul, mixed with the music I grew up with. Every minute in this tightly woven tale was entertaining and I know I'll read it again and again. Please write some more Mr. Darken!

Ellen C. Maze
Author of Curiously Spiritual Vampire Tales

No comments:

Post a Comment