Monday, January 17, 2011

BOOK REVIEW: Arms of an Angel --WARM FEELINGS ALL 'ROUND


Arms of an Angel, by Linda Boulanger, on Kindle and in Print, from TreasureLine Books

I feel like I just treated myself. I took my Kindle to Pizza Hut, ordered a personal pan pizza and read ARMS OF AN ANGEL all the way through. Yummmm on all fronts!

Claire is independently wealthy, has never worked, and spends empty days and emptier nights doing whatever and whomever it takes to feel "alive". Scarred by an emotionally abusive father, a passive-aggressive mother, and a hysterectomy before she turns 20, Claire decides to take her life. Enter Garrett. Balanced, handsome, and an overgrown boy scout in Claire's eyes. He shows up unexpectedly and slowly shows Claire that she is a wonderful person inside and out.

I highlighted and shared my two favorite quotes from the book, so be sure to check the "highlights" when they show up. This is a meaningful book that is also enjoyable and intriguing. I didn't want to put it down, and I can recommend it without reservation!

Ellen C Maze
Bestselling Author of the #1 Customer-Ranked HORROR novel:
RABBIT: CHASING BETH RIDER
"Curiously Spiritual Vampire Tales"

No comments:

Post a Comment